This blog was created in companionship with my donation site. The theme goes along with Mother Teresa's quote - I alone cannot get myself to Guatemala and serve the people there. I need your help.
This summer I have the chance to volunteer with Singular Humanitarian Experience & CHOICE Humanitarian in the Polochic Valley of Central Guatemala. There we will live and work with the Q'eqchi' Maya people for one week. We work with the villagers to improve aspects of their lives including health, education, and economic development.
This summer I have the chance to volunteer with Singular Humanitarian Experience & CHOICE Humanitarian in the Polochic Valley of Central Guatemala. There we will live and work with the Q'eqchi' Maya people for one week. We work with the villagers to improve aspects of their lives including health, education, and economic development.
I have the opportunity to serve as the Education Workshop Leader. This means I will lead a team of other volunteers working to improve education in the area through teacher development courses, idea exchanges and shadowing in classrooms.
No comments:
Post a Comment